Monday, March 19, 2007

Jones' Family Update


Daddy and I decided that we needed to send another blog out to all of you who are reading letting you know what the plans are going to be for us. Our stay in the hospital is just about over and I am ready to go to my new home. Mommy, daddy and I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon sometime. Boy am I ready to sleep in a real bed. Those cribs in the hospital are so uncomfortable, especially after getting out of my mommy's tummy. My stay so far in the real world has been great. My mommy and daddy are so cool. My daddy has been changing my diapers and he is doing a pretty good job. I pooped in a couple of them real good...I don't think he was too upset with me. My mommy is even more beautiful on the outside then she was on the the inside. I have met me Nana and Pops (Kyle and Renee) and Mimi and Papa (Randy and Judy), they are my grandparents. They were so nice to me...I really think that I have them all wrapped around my little finger...yea I know it is not very big, but they are wrapped around it anyway. I also met a lot of new friends like the Oestereich's, the Allerhieligen's, the Soihls, the Sadlers, T Ray, and so many others...I can't remember all their names. Anyway, if any of you want to write me back, or my parents, me and my daddy will be checking the blog and keeping it updated so you can see my progress. I love all of you and can't wait to meet more of you.

Brock Elijah Jones

No comments: