Monday, September 28, 2009

Being content...

So I am all wrapped up in Philippians right now. Especially chapter 4. I am waiting on Miss Chloe, not working and trying to make some sense of it. Ironic I should never really try and make sense of a situation like this. So I have been reading and dwelling on Phil 4. Being content whatever the circumstances, aligning and asking God to make my contentment his contentment. I have found myself realizing that I long for other things way too much. What if I just stayed at home? Got an easier job? What if? Would it be easier? So many different little questions going through my hormonal brain. But the truth of the matter is I have a hard time longing for the life that God has placed me in, the life that he has ordained for me. That is a lot to swallow. So my prayer today and my prayer for my sweet friends is that we may be content whatever the circumstances are that we see ourselves placed in. That God may align our hearts up with His to see and receive His satisfaction. So for right now...I dwell on that truth.

No comments: