Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brock's first book from school

I love it when I continually get confirmation that Brock is at the right place for childcare. Jesus took care of him last year with Kari and Piper, he learned so much with them, that I was anxious to see how Twin Oaks worked out. He loves it...we are definitely having to work on the "public school" moments, like when he has just started to say "stop it", he didn't hear that from us so I am pretty sure he heard it at school, so we have had many talks about how we talk kindly to others. But we can never avoid any of that. Any some footage of his first book he made at school, it definitely made me smile and even get teary eyed which I do most often.

1 comment:

Jen McManus said...

What a big boy! I am so glad his loves school so much.