Thursday, December 17, 2009

Silence...


So I am at this place in my spiritual walk where God is calling me to listen. I have felt in the past few weeks that I am at a new place with God. Where I want to Love Him more...I kind of have been thinking on this for awhile but I was afraid of where it would take me or what I would have to do in order to be there. But a few weeks ago talking to a friend and listening to what she was learning I got tired...I got tired of living a mediocre life (don't know how to spell). So I am asking God what he desires of me...He told me silence...so at Chloe's morning feedings, after I work out or some time that I find just to myself I am waiting in silence...kind of hard to do because my mind races, I literally have to clear it all out. Words He has given me this week: Praise, Fear, Awe..I want to view my God as a BIG God, I want to love Him more...Dustin asked me this week if I feel this way because I am staying at home...I laughed, I think Kari said it best this week, my kids are my refining fire...so as I go about my business with my kiddos and family I am praising I am Fearing I am trying to be in Awe of who He is. Phil Whikham has a song that I am breathing every day "You're Beautiful" I want you Dear Savior...I want to live my life in a way that is Beautiful for you.