Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Extravaganza...


So we have been traveling alot the past month. We left for my parents', Austin last Sunday and then came home in the snow on Christmas Eve, just in time for the Christmas Eve Blizzard and Santa...then we packed up the car Christmas day and heading to Texarkana to Dustin's parents. We are still here and will head back Tuesday morning. I love family but I am definitely looking forward to a somewhat normal sleeping schedule. But I must say that God has given me two extremely flexible children, Brock is doing well and Chloe is happy as always. One thing I am defintley thankful for is not having to go back to school in a week, amazing how that was a heavy weight upon me.

1 comment:

Susan Kimmel said...

I am very glad you can relax when you get home too...after such a whirlwind holiday! Hope Canton is good for you!