Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It starts with me...

So everything that I am dealing with right now...which is really the same as usual...comparing, pride...all of it starts with me. The big one is taking these thoughts captive...these lies...the other day I got so tired of it that I literally said, "Christin that is enough..." and I began to praise my God, to be thankful for the many things I have...so as Chloe gets up STILL at 2pm I just wait...I pray and I wait to hear what I am suppose to do next, this is a hard feat to do since I am tired but it gives me enough time to ask God why I am up and then who I should be praying for. I am definitely getting weary of these late night feedings, she is sleeping 5 - 6 hours at a time but by now Brock was sleeping from 9am till 7 to 8 am. Again comparing...:)

Acts...I was ready to read something new and I realized that I truly have never read all the way through Acts. It is awesome it is cool to see Peter go from a coward to Rock, the foundation, he no longer had a cowardly view of our God. I stop and ask myself what would it take to not have a cowardly view of my God. "Oh my God, earnestly I seek you"...amongst the diapers, the cries the helping of my husband, I earnestly seek you.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Amen... I'll pray those 2am feedings stop soon though!